Accessing the Site
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material or content, remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site, frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is fraudulent, libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. We reserve the right to screen, filter and/or monitor content (if any) for this purpose.
Unsolicited Ideas and submissions
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use in any of our television programmes or any of our other projects (“Content”). Should you submit any unsolicited materials or ideas to us through any channel including the Site, you shall be deemed to have acceepted that any similarity between your submissions and the Content is purely coincidental and that you shall not acquire any rights in or right to payment for the submitted materials or ideas.
Cookies and third party content
1. Disabling/Enabling Cookies – you have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality of the Site may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here for the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s guidelines: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html.
2. The Site may include links to websites owned and/or controlled by third parties (“Third Party Sites”) from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Availability and use of the Site
1. We make no representation that content on the Site is appropriate or available for use at locations other than the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
2. The Site, information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
3. We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP’s and/or telecommunication providers’ network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
5. Information, videos and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site at any time without notice.
6. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through your use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates be personally be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorised use of the Site.
7. These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Other legal bits
5. If you become aware of any misuse of the Site or wish to complain about any material on the Site you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.