Accessing the Site
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site’s material or content, remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site, frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
5. You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is fraudulent, libellous, in breach of anyone’s privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. We reserve the right to screen, filter and/or monitor content (if any) for this purpose.
Unsolicited Ideas and submissions
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use in any of our television programmes or any of our other projects (“Content”). Should you submit any unsolicited materials or ideas to us through any channel including the Site, you shall be deemed to have acceepted that any similarity between your submissions and the Content is purely coincidental and that you shall not acquire any rights in or right to payment for the submitted materials or ideas.
Cookies and third party content
1. Disabling/Enabling Cookies – you have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality of the Site may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here for the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s guidelines: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html.
2. The Site may include links to websites owned and/or controlled by third parties (“Third Party Sites”) from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Availability and use of the Site
1. We make no representation that content on the Site is appropriate or available for use at locations other than the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
2. The Site, information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
3. We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP’s and/or telecommunication providers’ network/service. We not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
5. Information, videos and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site at any time without notice.
6. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through your use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates be personally be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorised use of the Site.
7. These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Other legal bits
5. If you become aware of any misuse of the Site or wish to complain about any material on the Site you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#FoodTubeGood Food Twitter Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is run by Fresh One Productions Limited, whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL (“Promoter”). The prize draw is open to UK and Eire residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 13 and over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Jamie Oliver Holdings Limited.
Any entrants aged under 16 must ensure that they have obtained the consent of their parent or guardian to enter into this prize draw and that their parent or guardian has read and understood these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and is happy for their child to enter. Any winners who are aged under 16 should also be accompanied to the BBC Good Food Show by a parent or guardian or responsible adult.
A Twitter account is required in order to participate in this prize draw. If you are not already a member of Twitter, you can join for free at www.twitter.com.
In addition to these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, you agree that all terms and conditions and policies of Twitter shall apply to this prize draw given that the prize draw takes place on Twitter. All Twitter terms and conditions and policies, together with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, shall together be referred to herein as “the Terms and Conditions”.
The prize draw opens at 1pm GMT Thursday 13th November 2014 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is at 6pm GMT Thursday 13th November 2014.
Only one entry per person is permitted. No third party or bulk entries.
No purchase or fee is payable to enter the prize draw.
Entry to this prize draw can be made between 1.00pm GMT Thursday 13th November 2014 and 6.00pm GMT Thursday 13th November 2014 by retweeting one of the following @JamiesFoodTube competition tweets: A. #Win tickets to this Friday’s #FoodTubeLIVE @BBCGoodFoodShow. Or B. #Win tickets to this Friday’s #FoodTubeLIVE @BBCGoodFoodShow.
There are up to 25 prizes available of 2 x tickets to the BBC Good Food Show on Friday 14th November, including entry to Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube Live. The winners will be the first 25 entries drawn at random using random selection software, which fulfils all entry requirements and is not in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of any doubt you must make and pay for your own travel arrangements.
The winner will be notified on Thursday 13th November 2014 via Twitter (by @replying to the winner’s entry on Twitter) and winner will be asked to send an email to Promoter containing their name, age, postal and email address (“Winner Information”). Tickets will be made available for collection at BBC Good Food Show box office, on the day, Friday 14th November 2014. If the Winner Information is not received by the Promoter on 13th November 2014, the prize will have been forfeited and may be offered to the next winning entrant.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value should the prize or any part of it become unavailable.
Upon submitting any materials, including photographic images, to Twitter, you are granting a non-exclusive royalty free irrevocable perpetual sub-licensable license to Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content throughout the universe for any purpose in any media now known or hereafter invented, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You waive all so-called “moral rights” in all materials and images submitted. You warrant that the photographic image and its contents is either owned by you, or that you have obtained the consent of any third party owner of the same (for example a friend or relative who may have taken the photograph for you) to post the image to Twitter and to enter this prize draw on the Terms and Conditions herein, and that it has not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other material and that you have the full authority to grant the rights granted herein to the Promoter.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are incomplete, delayed, corrupted, damaged, wrongly posted or not received for whatsoever reason. Incomplete and late entries will not be taken into account. The Promoter shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any entries as a result of technical failures on the Twitter website, Twitter application, random selection software or otherwise.
If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means to circumvent the Terms and Conditions such as, and without limitation, using multiple Twitter accounts, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the sole opinion of the Promoter or otherwise being in breach of the Terms and Conditions, such entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void and forfeited.
No correspondence will be entered into with respect to the selection of the winner and the random selection of the winner hereunder cannot be appealed. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or withdraw all or parts of the prize if Promoter finds evidence of breach by an entrant or the winner of any of the Terms and Conditions.
You agree not to use the logo, image, signature, voice, film, photographic portrayal, virtual and/or electronic representation or any unauthorised reproduction, or the reputation or other characteristics belonging to Promoter, Jamie Oliver, Jamie Oliver Limited or any of their group or associated companies as an implication of any association, approval or endorsement of any products or services.
The Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and in such event, the amended terms and conditions, and a notification regarding the amendments having taken place, will be posted on Twitter. No liability shall attach to the Promoter as result of any amended terms and conditions.
Winner may be required to provide ID to demonstrate their age and failure to do so may result in prize entitlement being withdrawn.
It is a condition of entry that winners may be required to take part in post-prize draw publicity with no further recompense.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
By entering into the prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Promoter and its affiliated companies, their staff, employees and agents, for the purpose of administering the prize draw, and will be kept securely and processed lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, and will not be shared with any third party without your prior written consent.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their staff, employees and agents harmless from any claims, suits, losses, demands, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) that arise from any breach by you of any of the Terms and Conditions.
This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter and Twitter take no responsibility for any element of the prize draw, including prize provision. This prize draw adheres to the prize draw guidelines as set by Twitter.
English law governs this prize draw and these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this prize draw.